Foo De Jazz
Jazz Music / Chinatown • $$
Since opening its doors, Foo De Jazz at the Foojohn Building has become one of the most exciting live jazz venues in Bangkok.
Our resident drummer and programme director Mr Sticks invites incredible musicians from around the world to perform in our exclusive ensembles at Foo De Jazz.
Check out our previous events on our Facebook page and pre-book your table at Foo De Jazz below.
Due to excessive demand on Friday, Saturday and special event nights, we now require a credit card guarantee to pre-book a table.
If you'd like to book a table on the ground floor or rooftop instead of at the jazz club, please make your booking here.
Free Cold Cuts & Cheese Board
Book the Jazz Night with Tavolos
Terms & Conditions:
- Reservations on Friday & Saturday nights are subject to a 500 THB / person minimum spend.
- One free cold cuts & cheese board per reservation/booking (this does not count towards the minimum spend).
- This offer is only valid for reservations/bookings with a credit card guarantee.
- This offer is only valid for reservations before 8:30pm on Friday & Saturday nights.
Step inside this old shop-house and you're transported to a retro Hong Kong diner like something out of In the Mood for Love—think warm lighting, carefully positioned mirrors, vintage mosaic tiles. Downstairs you'll find a hip bistro serving cold cuts and crepes alongside wine. A prohibition era-themed cocktail bar sits upstairs, where French spirits are spotlighted in classic cocktails based on The Savoy Cocktail Book (first published back in 1930).Read full review on BK
- Jazz Music
- Opening hours
- Tuesday to Sunday: 9pm - 12pm
- Hua Lamphong (MRT)
- 831 Charoen Krung 31, Bangkok, Thailand